personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

MFW - Spring Mix

I've arrived at the conclusion that it's just far too time-consuming to detail every show I happen to take a shine to.
Some yes, yes of course.
But I must filter!
I'm so overdue with these.
Busybusybusy, don't you know?
Anyway!
M I L A N
The capital of luxury and "va-va-voom", as they say, yielded some chic, intellectual, and just plain innovative takes on Spring and Summer fashion this time around. Let's have a look.

Dolce and Gabbana

All that is lovely rolled into one: architecture, luxury, quirk, and color. Though Dolce is always solid on the accessories, I feel as though these dresses could speak volumes unadorned in modest heels and nothing else...perhaps a pearl necklace? Think Balenciaga.The cut, texture, and coloring on all three are the stuff of dreams, it's purely appealing. I suppose Dolce succeeded in attaining Minnie Mouse chic where Zac Posen epically failed.

Fendi

Oh, Karl. You do know what I like. While I could have lived without theose awkward corset-belt-donut contraptions seen throughout the show, I was otherwise impressed. That first piece on Mariacarla has sick lines and a wicked neckline...and in one of my favorite (nonexistent) colors! It reminds me somehow of fashion's collarbone fetish. Jut 'em out, m'dears. I love that little slip of chiffon on the hem of dresses that I've been seeing...that little whisper. And the second piece? If I were a woman of privelage, a KEPT woman of privelage, I'd right poisin my husband to wear that to the funeral.
I am wretched. Yes, yes I am.

Marni

Who doesn't love Marni? My mum picked up some Marni wedges on sale a month or so ago, they were extraordinary. Too bad one of them broke.
Lesson of Ze Day: DON'T WEAR MARNI WHEN WALKING ABOUT IN BOSTON'S NORTH END.
Marni's newest effort upholds that ecclecticism that has become the house's sigature over time, an exuberant choice for the thinking woman of taste. Here are a few gems from Spring's kooky show, the first being probably the most pared down, minimal ensemble shown. I absolutely love it. The rich fabrics, the cool coloring, the belted waist, the sharp shoulders, the severe black tights...and that exquisitely exotic necklace just pulls it all together. Genius and refined. As for that last look...
Well, could you possibly say no to that?
Mary-Kate, I'm talking to you, dear. It's Oscar season and my expectations are high.

MFW - Spring Mix Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah