personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

Alright, I'm back.


Well, it's been awhile.
Things that have been EVER SO distracting:
1. Figuring out how to use my new Macbook.
2. MOUNDS OF SCHOOL.
3. Jetsetting! Yes, that!
Where?
1. Montréal, Canada
2. Washington, D.C.
3. New Haven, CT (Yale University)
Sounds glamorous, but it's all work. ALL WORK.
Now...well, NOW is the time for emabarassment.
I've yet to finish my fashion week coverage.
Please don't burn me!
I will be terse, so I can get back to...well, NOW.
TODAY.
MODERNITY.
Got to keep it going.

I love you all dearly.

Alright, I'm back. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah