personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

LFW - Penny, Nicoll, Dime

Minimalism is hard to nail.
It's easy to do wrong, easier to do drably.
I've swooned over the luxurious, severe takes at Calvin Klein and Jil Sander...
But is there room for fun?
I suppose, in ways, I'm just letting go this season. I'm becoming less of a cold Spartan bitch than I was before!
Huzzah!
Richard Nicoll, with his saturated, tailored, and actually quite minimalist sportswear, has allowed an easy transition to take place. I still love a good 'ol gray sheath...but I suppose hot pink can be just as well.

To sum it up:



Color Blocking + Slouchy Men's Tailoring + Origami Headpieces=Key to My Pants

Crop the jacket, stick a hot pink tent under it. Yes, please.

Flattering and intrigueing. The psychology here reminds me of Comme des Garcons from two seasons ago.

Peaches are delicious, epecially in silk with some matching torusers.
Wait, what?

LFW - Penny, Nicoll, Dime Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah