Since it is not the most expensive handbag has a chic, or wear the latest trend. This is the truth about who you really are and feel comfortable in her own skin. Real style comes from within. He has confidence that the organization as a ruthless editor, and believing their own creativity. If you feel great, then you'll look great - if your outfit costs $ 100 or $ 1,000.
In the end, be true to yourself.
With that said, there are ten things that I believe every stylish woman worth her salt should own fashion. These are items that will take you through season after season and never let you down. They are a classic must-haves that will serve as the backbone of your wardrobe. Trends come and go but these are things that will serve you faithfully year after year.
- Little Black Dress - Channel your inner Audrey. This timeless piece can take you from office to evening on the town with a few select switch dodataka.Jednostavna, yet sophisticated black dress will also serve as the perfect backdrop to the colorful pair of killer stilettos or a statement piece of jewelry.
- Classic White Shirt - This perennial favorite will never go out of style. Paired with jeans or a slim pencil skirt, white button-down shirt exudes elegance.
- jeans - There is a very good reason that Yves Saint Laurent when considering that he wished he invented blue Jean.Dobro fitting pair of jeans (preferably dark denim and a boot cut ) flatters most body shapes and can easily be dressed up or down, depending on one's raspoloženju.Velika pair of jeans can be accessorized a million and a way with what they already have in your closet.
- Cashmere Cardigan or Crew neck -. Basic needs for chilly restaurants and in-flight cabin
- Ballet Flats - I love the 4 "stiletto, as the next Louboutin-loving girl, but this is my ballet flats that I turn to time and time again for simplicity, comfort and weekend casual. There is a certain peace of mind of a ballet flat that says, "clearly I know my way around the fashion block, but I just do not have to try so hard to look fabulous."
- high heel pumps - Any peep-toe and classic, stiletto or chunky heel, high heel pumps in a neutral color (black, brown, navy or gray) will work well with all of your other wardrobe basics.
- pencil skirt - Similar to the LBD, this item will take you from boardroom to cocktails in style. Easy to pair with a classic white shirt or a cashmere crew neck.
- black pants - Look for a slim fit and check the edge of the fall just an inch or so above the floor. You do not want to take your pants dragging on the floor as you walk. And if you're 6 'and very thin, avoid too many folds and pockets, as these tend to add bulk where we really do not need.
- Blazer - find the right one, fitted shape. Jacket should follow the silhouette of his body and accent the hourglass curve at the waist. It is also the perfect piece to pair with a pencil skirt, black pants and white shirt. Or would the pair of jeans.
- trench coat - This is one of the classic pieces that also seems to always be on trend. While Burberry is probably best known for its trench, there are many other brands such as Theory, Kenneth Cole, Tahara, Tory Burch and DVF who have created their own version of this timeless šarka.Jarak coat came to the rescue of many "bad" day wardrobe .
to retain only those parts that make you feel really good. Play to your strengths: If you have great legs, wear skirts. If you have a picture of an hourglass, cinch the waist with a beautiful belt. If you have beautiful skin and piercing blue eyes, wear accessories that attract attention to your face.
Now that is a great style.