personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

Skinny Bitches

As a gay fashion-conscious male, it's inevitable that I be inspired by the beautiful women who wear what I lust over. I HATE TO INDULGE GROTESQUE STEREOTYPE, but here I'm just being honest. It truly is sad how in-tune I am with this facet of the industry. Here are the alleged godesses of my fashion pantheon (oh, I AM DREADFUL). Please don't complain, I know they're tiny. That's just how it is, and that's how I like 'em! They're not listed in any particular order, I'd say, but there is something to be said in the order in which I thought to include them into this. You be the judge.



Georgina Stojiljkovic
(The lips, the cheeks, the eyes, the hips, the legs...okay. FAVORITE, FINE. YOU WIN!)








Lara Stone
(The lips, the teeth, the brow, the bod, the boobs. Oh, the irreverence!)








Olga Sherer
(The body...and the body.)








Agyness Deyn
(I don't fucking care what any of you snobs say! You all loved her but months ago, don't even THINK I don't know it.)







Masha Tyelna
(Alright. The girl can't pose...but LOOK at her eyes...)








Sessilee Lopez
(Meisel is to blame! She is what the industry needs right now.)








Meghan Collison
(...this bitch just doesn't give a shit.)








Lily Cole
(Because humans just aren't supposed to look like this...)








Stella Tennant
(The first model to ever really stick out to me. I must have been twelve or thirteen!)








Coco Rocha
(Because she can pose your socks off AND is nice over Facebook!)








Iekeliene Strange
(Her cheekbones WILL CUT YOU.)








Eniko Mihalik
(Finally getting some work!)








Natalia Chabanenko
(NEEDS some work. She's the future.)








Honestly, I'm glad that these are the women setting the ideals. I honestly think that the "supers" of the nineties have NOTHING on these unique beauties. Purists eb damned.

Skinny Bitches Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah