personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

Oh yeah, clothes.

I've still a lot to learn about in terms of construction, but I'm not just enamoured with fashion for the vampant glitz and inevitable glamour. The way one dresses is a serious matter.. It serves as a bit of a preview to "who you are", to use a cliché...or, rather, it should be. I believe folks in general, especially residents of the good 'ol U.S of A, don't take nearly enough pride/put enough effort into how they present themselves sartorially. You're smart? You're distinguished? You're fun-loving? You're random? Show us. Show them! Very few feelings, in my opinion, hold a candle to that of walking down the street with the sheer confidence and assurance that you indeed LOOK amazing. It takes effort, and sure, a small streak of exhibitionism, but being well-dressed is never a negative. Oh, and screw "the price". Thrift stores, people! Sample sales! You'd be quite surprised. No, really. I never spend more than $20 on anything if I don't have to. You just need to look a bit harder. In an age obsessed with imageimageFUCKINGimage, why not craft a special one?

As for my own personal stlye (you KNEW that was coming, now didn't you?), I'd classify it as a vicious cyclone of minimalism and maximalism. If it's not finely tailored, it better be romantically deconstructed. If it's not in a stark color pallette, it better possess an explosion of hues. If it's not skintight, give me loose, loose, loose. Etcetera! Intellectual austerity in dress shows you have restraint. You're not exhibiting yourself, and frankly, it'd seem you've nothing approve. Confidenceconfidenceconfidence. At times, though, a daring and romantic piece keeps the masses from getting bored. This sounds pretentious, but I'm just being specific. Really, whatever looks good! I'll wear it if I look unanimously fabulous. I'm also a fan of sillhouettes from the twenties, the fifties, the sixties, and the eighties. Older is better, and I love a good antique. I suppose it's pretty eclectic...but all in all I am very picky. A picture's worth a thousand words...so here are some designer looks from recent seasons that reflect how I think a woman should dress (or, in some ways, how I would dress if I were a woman!). Enjoy...and please! Judge me!


(Jil Sander)







(Alexander Wang)




(Yves Saint Laurent)










(Bottega Veneta)










(Erdem)


(Sonia Rykiel)


(Alexander McQueen)








(Aquascutum)


(Christian Lacroix)


(Dolce and Gabbana)






(Giles)


(Louis Vuitton)






(Marc Jacobs)






(Calvin Klein)






(Rodarte)


(Lanvin)


(Versace)


(Christopher Kane)





Oh yeah, clothes. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah