1940 Fashion is a major time constraints on the design, fabric and material equipment. The war forced the design of clothing to be simple, but it also produces forced to be creative with what they could be used to invent new materijale.1940 brought about a new women's fashion since the invention of which many are still around today.
- band. Prior to 1940 the female form by a metal boned corset. In 1940 he invented a belt as a form of tummy tuck underwear. This is the only form in the middle down to the hips and create a smooth, hourglass silhouette associated with a vintage mode.Pojas was embarrassed and was ultimately replaced by nylon underwear or not formed at all. Today, the belt is back with body shapers, control top hosiery, underwear control top and suck the other smooth and basic clothing. May they have changed the name but you only wear the belt updated in disguise.
- wedge shoes. Leather and wood was needed for the war and shoe design must be kreativni.Rješenje pluto.Cork has only been used for shoe heels and then wrapped in pretty fabric, mesh, or even a reptile skin. It is economical and allowed higher heels then they are considered safe-heeled pumps. Today wedgies come out of fashion, especially in summer, when the wedge sandals hit the beach.
- Rayon . If you did not know, Rayon is a synthetic fabric. It was invented and became popular in 1940. Until then, wool, silk and cotton clothing is what has made. Silk and cotton are needed for the war so Rayon is used instead. It could be as light as silk or heavy like wool. Today, rayon is still used in fine fabrics, especially in summer.
- pantyhose . Before the 40 women's socks are made of silk. They are very sensitive and often need mending and washing their hands. Dupont invented nylon and then as "nylons" became a brand name for the socks. Today, nylon is still used to make all kinds of socks and fabric.
- Zipper. Thanks to new inventions from 1940 women can zip up clothes instead of using buttons, snaps and lacing.
- Plastic. Although various forms of plastic has been around since 1920-it was not until the 1940s that they really had a central place in the fashion world. Jewelry is made of Bakelite plastic in big colorful designs. Handbags, makeup cases and household items are from Lucite. You may not recognize the names of plastic but I'm sure you're aware that plastic is everywhere in the world of fashion, cute berets of the zippers on the bag handles.
- pads. You might think that the 1980s were the decade of first use a shoulder bag. They actually go back much further than the 1940s, but as an ordinary fashion accessory for women the 1940's were the first. They used the shoulder pads in dresses, jackets, blouses, and to square off the shoulder of the boxy military osjećaju.1980's heavily influenced by 1940s fashion, and thus the pads are back in style.