personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

New New New

Happy new year, everyone.
It is 2009.
It's time to start blogging again. Yes. Yes!
Things got stressful, I lost focus...let's be terse.
However, I'm getting more and more assiduous with both my writing and my study of fashion...
...so if not for you, then for me, guys. Sophomore year has been a challenge, to say the least. I barely have time to check all of my blogs! Le gasp! In other news, I've recently joined this online forum: ONTD_FASHINFAGS. Now, before you judge me, the name is more less satirical and the community is actually great for discussion upon all array of recent fashion news...and the like. Gay boys, straight boys, straight girls, gay girls...it's a pretty diverse community despite the silly moniker. I've also joined The Fashion Spot, an invitation- only online community for the sartorially inclined. It's pretty expansive, and I'm more than a little intimidated. However, I am more than comfortable blogging. More soon.


Stay tuned.

Photo: Camile Mervin Leroy in the newest issue of Crash Magazine.

New New New Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah