personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

MFW - Ferré's the Day

The crystallization of my fashion day dreams.
The epitome of the chic inside my head.
My fashion rants realized.
My favorite collection of the season...

GIANFRANCO FERRÉ IS FUCKING INSANE.

Yes, I know. It got good reviews and all...but I thought it was the season's absolute knockout collection, especially for a debut. The Aquilano Rimondi boys churned out a sharp, futurist collection rich in innovative materials, luxurious detail, classic cuts, stark color, couture-like embellishment, and general high-fashion daring.

The shoes? The protractor shoes? The accessory of the season...by far.

How can I begin to describe the brilliance and level of sophistication this collection embodied?

I'll just show you.









The architecture, color, and intrinsic savvy of the clothing speaks for itself. It is intellectual, flattering, and luxurious.

It's St. Laurent, it's Mugler, it's Balenciaga.

It's Bronze Age, Modern Age, Space Age.

It's day. It's night.

It's extraordinary.

As far as I'm concerned...

...this is near-perfect fashion.

MFW - Ferré's the Day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah