personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,

Here is information about some of the most famous fashion designers of all time; their names, their life stories and an insight into their successful careers. And not just that, this section dedicated to fashion designers also provides you with some tips on how to enter this profession and make a mark in fashion designing. Read on.

MFA - Prada Don't Preach

Whether I ultimately love it or hate it, the Prada collection is, for me, one of the most highly anticipated shows of any given season.
Miuccia Prada is at the top of her game, the Queen of Milan...and in my opinion, a genius.
Whenever I have an adverse reaction to her clothing, rather than wrinkle my nose with a haughty nasal exhalation (I'm talking to YOU, Galliano), I take a moment to consider why she's made her choices...what her motivation is.
This season...well, I'd call it debatable.
I don't like it.
I don't dislike it.
It's light, airy, and summery, yes...but unsubstantial on the whole.
I'd feel pretty naked wearing them, myself.
The gold dress below is the gem of the collection for me...and the separates are pretty darn visionary...
...but otherwise?
You've got me stumped, Miu.






Check out Ymre, though!
Miuccia's new campaign captive?
Foxy!

MFA - Prada Don't Preach Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: barokah